Silver Autoloading Shotguns
Silver – Proven Reliability, Performance and Lasting Value
The Silver dutifully honors the tradition of rugged and reliable Browning autoloading shotguns. The highest levels of craftsmanship, fit and finish, handling, versatility and accuracy go into every Silver. The iconic semi-humpback reciever shape has been a Browning hallmark for more than 100 years.
- Receiver – Aluminum alloy & Semi-humpback design
- Barrel – Thick-walled for slug ammunition only
- Action – Gas-operated autoloader w/ 3″ chamber & Active Valve The self-adjusting Active Valve gas system in the Silver autoloaders uses gas from to operate the action instead of contributing to recoil. When shooting light loads, most of the gases operate the action. With magnum loads, only a small amount of gas is necessary to operate the action, while the remaining gases are vented through the Active Valve and out the top of the forearm and away from the reciever for clean, reliable operation. Because the Active Valve expels unnecessary gases, it reduces recoil before it ever reaches the shoulder.
- Stock – Composite stock and forearm w/ Dura-Touch® Armor Coating Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity camo finish
- Features – Cantilever scope mount